Thoughts on Design Leadership
I’ve decided to do a challenge: Write and post every (week)day for at least one month.
As my medium, I chose LinkedIn because more people visit my profile there, and it’s much easier to have a conversation there than here. As a theme, I’ve chosen Design leadership as that’s the theme that I’m most involved in right now. That said, I’ll return to those posts throughout the year and create a series of Blog posts in which I’ll combine my writing with all the comments under those posts. I’m curious to see what will come out of this process.
Below are some the posts that touch design leadership:
- 03. Apr, 2023: Who is a design leader?
- 04. Apr, 2023: Leadership quote by Brene Brown
- 05. Apr, 2023: Should (design) leaders on the management path go to supervision?
- 06. Apr, 2023: Poll: Do you overthink?
- 10. Apr, 2023: Overthinking part 1: Stories we tell ourselves and how they harm us as leaders (blog)
- 14. Apr, 2023: Overthinking part 2: Being in the now and radical acceptance to become better leaders (blog)
- 17. Apr, 2023: Biggest surprise after becoming team lead
- 18. Apr, 2023: Design leadership is change management
- 20. Apr, 2023: How to create change
- 26, Apr, 2023: Hire smarter people than you
- 27. Apr, 2023: Build upon your strengths
- 29. Apr, 2023: Success baseline and superpowers
I’d love to see you join me on this journey with your theme. Feel free to comment under this post and publish your own list. 🙂
Until next time,